Velo Club Moulin

Sunday 16 May 2010

Farewell Ride

Serendipity; left the music on random all afternoon and when I decided that I just had to go out for a few hours for a last ride on the trails-from-the-door, Beck was playing 'Farewell Ride'. He was being a bit melodramatic as I'm only moving five miles and will be able to ride these trails on my way home, but it still felt odd.

Gorgeous ride, trails were perfect, bluebells still out, creatures everywhere; more muntjacs than I've ever seen - at one point following two down a trail they parted, one to each side as I rode through like Tracey Island palm trees.

Refreshed and ready for new trails from the door...




























































2 comments:

chrisD said...

change is good, lovely pics mister

badger dave said...

thats some trail from the door!