Velo Club Moulin

Friday 25 September 2009

New guy in the ranks

Just a few words from the new guy in the squad! Well if ya don't see me ya might hear me (sorry it's my way of being nervos at races I suppose). Or I liked winding Neil Dryden up aka Nelly. A wee brief insight of what chris d has let himself in for... Well I've done quite a few Scottish road races, from the girvan to the peebles hydro Apr back in the day. Mountain biking has always been my first love (let's not get confused with females) My first mountain bike race was the Edinburgh bike co-op race in penicuik early 90's. Anyway am suprised cross has come so late in. Just wished I had done it ages ago.
Well hears to a blinding cross season. Will try and do ma best for the V.C.
Oh and John Anderson needing a shelve before I leave the bike works.
Or else.

2 comments:

chrisD said...

Lordy, what have I done?
Welcome aboard, obviously we run a tight ship here and discipline is of the utmost importance. All for one and one for all etc etc.

See you at Plean.

Miffae de Muir said...

It's Fine Dinnae worry