Velo Club Moulin

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Mallorca dreaming

Didn't make it out to Mallorca this year but i'm there in spirit following things on my good friend Don's blog


I thought about doing similar length rides to what they'll be doing here in Scotland for the two weeks they are out there but broken bikes/work and other things have seen to that not happening. I get frustrated when work creeps up and starts to takes over. Guess that's the problem when doing a job that is closely related to your main passion.


Still got out for an ace ride this afternoon with Ros (on her new mtb, a very pretty white Commencal Normal - prettier than any of my bicycles) and our dentist Chris. No tan lines this March but a fine set of 'mud' lines instead!





2 comments:

jac said...

You never know, we might get warmer weather at some point this year. In the meantime, I'm sure the freezing cold is good for you.

chrisD said...

impressively well shaved legs for March;-)