Velo Club Moulin

Tuesday 23 September 2008

It may be winter outside....



But in my heart it's Spring! That's because as your Glorius Leader (© Uncle G , all rights reserved) says cross is here. Sorry, I'm jumping the gun a bit. The Glorious Leader has deemed me fit enough to contribute to this hallowed board. So this is my first little epistle if you will. So, allow myself to, er, introduce myself. I am Uncle Geoff and I'd like to say hello, to the black, to the white, the red, and the brown, the purple and yellow! I do get around a bit with my work and it's no secret I like a bit of Belgian sand. However, that definitely wasn't the case at Sunday's London League round at the lovely Hillingdon circuit. (did I say lovely? I meant featureless). Check out the sunshine! That's wrong, very wrong. I realise most folk like a bit of the yellow, warm stuff but I need dull, overcast, wet, muddy, maybe a bit of ice to make my cross season complete. Eating ice creams - yes I saw you- is a NO NO.
Anyway, enough blathering. I hope this looks OK on your page. If not I fear the wrath of the Glorius One. He may dish out a Bart Wellens style roundhouse on the descent of Whernside.......


2 comments:

crosser nut said...

Yup, Wales was the same. BRING ON MULL!!!

chrisD said...

tell us about wales davie!